All our manufacturing operations are carried out based on a manufacturing authorisation for medicinal products and a GMP certificate from the Polish Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector.
With our state-of-the-art technology and the Quality Assurance System, we can guarantee product safety and competitive service.
Our clients’ trust is very important to us and we do our outmost to deliver top-quality service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Our quality control covers the entire process, from product receipt, storage and transportation through to serialisation, protection and packing medicinal products for storage under specific temperature conditions. An efficient manufacturing quality control system is an essential pillar of a sustainable business. We commit all our efforts and resources to make sure that our clients’ final products are as expected by them and fully compatible with Directive 2011/62/EU.
- Services that comply with the GMP guidelines
- Quality Assurance System that guarantees a safe manufacturing process State-of-the-art equipment for serialisation, de-commissioning and communication with the
- EU HUB serialisation data repository
- Temperature and humidity monitoring system
- Safe storage service for cold chain products (+2°C to +8°C)
- Transparent procedures, clear and precise manufacturing and quality documentation
- Qualified, experienced and committed quality personnel
- Qualified and trained production personnel
- Strict compliance with pharmaceutical hygiene standards
- Manufacturing confirmations by Qualified Persons
- Manufacturing arrangements which guarantee stable quality
- Continuous professional development of key personnel and production staff.
OUR CLIENTS’ TRUST IS OUR COMMITMENT TO IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICE