This website is administered by Prespack Jacek Karoński, ul. Św. Wawrzyńca 34, 60-541 Poznań, NIP (tax identification number): 972 073 06 42.
1. Administrator – Prespack Jacek Karoński, ul. Św. Wawrzyńca 34, 60-541 Poznań,
NIP: 972 073 06 42;
2. Website – the website available at https://prespack.pl;
3. User – any entity using the Website.
To ensure the security of data under our control, we have put in place internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. We make sure that those procedures and recommendations are followed and we monitor their compliance with applicable legal acts, such as the Personal Data Protection Act or the Provision of Services by Electronic Means Act, and with any implementing acts and Community law.
1. The User can provide his or her personal data to the Administrator via a number of forms available on our Website, including a contact form.
2. The Controller of the User’s personal data is Prespack Jacek Karoński, ul. Św. Wawrzyńca 34, 60-541 Poznań, NIP: 972 073 06 42.
3. The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to it.
4. Personal Data are processed subject to consent from the User and in those cases where the Administrator is authorised to process them by law or in order to perform a contract made between the parties.
5. No data provided to the Administrator are made available to third parties.
6. Personal data are collected with due care and they are adequately protected against unauthorised access.
7. The User has the right to access his or her data and to correct and erase them free of charge at any time.
8. You should know that we have contracted H88 S.A., of ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań (NIP: 7822622168), to provide data processing services for the purposes of storing your personal data on a server.
1. We use the so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on the User’s device, such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. Cookie files are designed to facilitate your website usage and are used by the operator:
to personalise website content to reflect the user’s individual preferences (above all, cookies remember the user’s device and display content according to his or her preferences); and
to generate anonymous statistics in a way that makes it impossible to identify the user.
Our website uses Google Analytics service for statistical analysis of website usage.