Prespack offers specialised services of contract packing, repacking and serialisation for EU-originating medicinal products, psychotropic substances and products that require cold chain storage.
OUR SERVICES FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY INCLUDE:
- CONTRACT SERIALISATION as part of an integrated process involving production, serialisation data management, data transmissions to and from EU HUB, and unique identifier cancellations.
- CONTRACT REPACKING OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS for MAHs and in parallel importation.
- CONTRACT PACKING OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS supplied in blisters, sachets, containers, bottles, tubes, syringes or vials and their labeling, marking and coding per GMP requirements.
- Packing products with controlled substances into individual packs
- Printing batch numbers, expiry dates and other information on blisters and unit cartons
- Storing cold chain products for further packing/repacking (+2°C to +8°C cold storage room with a redundant cooling system and power supply)
- Application of labeling with serialisation data to unit cartons
- Printing necessary information on unit labelling
- Application of labeling to unit and primary packaging (blisters, sachets, bottles, tubes, viols, etc.)
- Application of Braille labelling
- Sealing of packages using tamper evident labels (ATD) or hot glue
- Application or preparation of “Free sample – not for sale” imprints
- Assembling and packing promotional sets and multipacks
- Arranging shipments of repacked products to end customers
- Archiving retention samples
- Manufacturing confirmations by Qualified Persons
Our in-house printing facilities are an additional advantage in that we can offer end-to-end production services for packaging materials, including internal logistics and subsequent packing/customising processes.