Prespack offers specialised contract services of secondary packing, repacking and serialisation for EU-originating medicinal products, psychotropic substances and products that require cold chain storage.
We provide our services based on a manufacturing authorisation for medicinal products and a GMP certificate from the Polish Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector.
We offer serialization solutions to marketing authorization holders (MAHs), including those involved in parallel importation (PI MAHs).
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY:
- CONTRACT PACKING OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS supplied in blisters, sachets, containers, bottles, tubes, syringes or vials and their labeling, marking and coding per GMP requirements.
- CONTRACT REPACKING OF MEDICINAL PRODUCTS for MAHs and in parallel importation.
- CONTRACT SERIALISATION as part of an integrated process involving production, serialisation data management, data transmissions to and from EU HUB, and unique identifier cancellations.
- Packing products with controlled substances into individual packs
- Storing cold chain products before they are packed/repacked (+2°C to +8°C cold storage room with a redundant cooling system and power supply).
OUR SERVICES ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS:
- Printing batch numbers, expiry dates and other information on blisters, labels and unit cartons
- Application of labeling to unit and primary packaging (nontransparent labels, Braille, etc.)
- Assembling and packing promotional sets and multipacks
- Archiving retention samples
- Manufacturing confirmations by Qualified Persons
Our highly qualified and experienced manufacturing personnel guarantees process safety and top quality final products.
Our in-house printing facilities are an additional advantage in that we can offer end-to-end production services for packaging materials, including internal logistics and subsequent packing/customising processes.