Prespack offers specialized services of packaging and repackaging for the pharmaceutical industry. Using modern technical solutions and the Quality Assurance System guarantees safety of final product and competitiveness of the offered services.
The main area of company services is contract packaging and re-packaging of medicinal products from European Union Member States on the basis of Manufacturing License of Medicinal Products and Veterinary Products and GMP Certificate (Good Manufacturing Practice) issued by Main Pharmaceutical Inspector.
- High technical and hygiene standard of manufacturing and warehouse facilities
- Highly qualified and trained production personnel
- Highly qualified, experienced and involved quality assurance personnel
- Quality control system at various stages of production: incoming goods control and multiple control during the process by Laetus and Garvens devices
- Photo documentation shared with the Client
- Modern printing and coding equipment
- Clear and accurate manufacturing and quality documentation
- Transparent manufacturing process based on the GMP guidelines
- The possibility of storing products at + 2 ° C to + 8 ° C
Our goal is to provide professional services for repacking, packaging, labeling, coding, protection against opening and marking of packages of medicinal products, medical devices and dietary supplements derived from Poland, parallel imports from the EU and outside of the EU.
We operate based on the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The experienced staff of highly qualified production employee guarantee the highest quality of the final product.
Our own printing house is an additional advantage being able to offer comprehensive services production of packaging materials and its internal logistics and subsequent confection.