- The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they are taken, time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device's Service User and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
- In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "constant" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a Service User to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Constant" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a Service User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- In the Service are used in the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, i.e. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
c) "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region of the Service User, font size, appearance of website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a Service User. Service Users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the Service User device's. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies files storage in the Service User device's may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- More information about Cookies are available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" menu in the web browser.
/ the above formula cookies policies is protected by copyright enjoyed by IAB Poland./